Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guarding the Carpark with BBQ

27 December 2008

Popped two painkiller pills at 1am and returned to sleep. Fortunately, I recovered a great deal upon waking up at noon.

At 2pm, Hock Rong and I attended the BNSS SLC meeting. The students were very energetic and carried out the meeting in a very smooth fashion. They had decided to name their forum as "Stress in School: To Benefit or To Get Rid".

Some of the students accompanied us to conduct our final round of publicity for Sunday's event. I guess it was a good learning experience for the students that went around with us. Especially Annie who initially was shy but later managed to sell 3 tickets to a household.

Hock Rong treated all to dinner. I felt sick and ate some porridge. Zone 3 RC members would be guarding the carpark at night, so I went home and enjoyed a long nap.

At 10pm, I went to Zone 2 RC to check out the burglary that had happened, before joining my RC members at the barbeque pit. Drank a can of beer after knowing that it could remove heat from the body. There was a wide variety of BBQ food but I restricted my intake due to my condition. Other Zone RC members joined us too. If not for the wonderful barbeque session, the nightwatching of the carpark would be dreadful.

Wei Kiat brought along his Disney-themed Monopoly. Lewis, Hock Rong, Wei Kiat and I played the game until I was bankrupted at about 3am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.