Saturday, December 27, 2008

Eunos Healthy Lifestyle Day Preparation

23 December 2008

Was awaken by Hock Rong's SMS in the morning. He had reported sick for work and needed to go to the clinic, so I accompanied him along.


After lunch, we went to the market to propose to fruit stall owners to allow the YEC to sell their fruits during Eunos Healthy Lifestyle Day. We were lucky to meet Henry from the Merchants' Association. He agreed to help us liaise with Yap the next morning for consignment of fruits.

While Edmund and Hock Rong discussed the programme for the event, I rushed my minutes of meeting. There were 2 meetings for the night - Toastmasters speechcraft meeting & RC Christmas Party meeting.

I would be meeting the Hong Kong youth exchange delegates tomorrow. I am hosting them for 2 nights to let them experience Singapore's way of living. As such, Hock Rong and I sat down to brainstorm some of the places we could bring them to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.