Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fruitful Friday

Early in the morning, I received a sms from Jerison, asking me to call him when I awake। Through the handset, Jerison asked me out to do a recce in Sentosa for a game which will be organised by Eunos YEC with Bedok North Secondary school students.

At Eunos MRT, I met Taufiq, my ex-classmate from Secondary School. There's a marked change in him physically, to the better. We chatted all the way in the train till he alighted at City Hall. It's good to do some catching up.

Took the monorail into Sentosa from Vivocity. I can feel that the monorail is still pretty much in the beta testing stage. At one stop, signs stating that the station would only be open in 2010 were displayed. Alighted at Beach station and commenced the recce.

After recce, we left early since I had to rush off to meet Ms Cecilia.

Had lunch with Ms Cecilia and heard her work history. She was in the mood of sharing her past in the company and motivated me to achieve more in this field. Then, I left to meet Lai Yoong (http://www.tanlaiyoong.com) over some discussions on our progress since the World Internet Summit 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.