Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Business Opportunity on Photography

The morning rain did it. It made me ignore my alarm clock. I would love to be immersed in that cool and breezy, go-sleep kind of spirit in the air. And then, I received a call from Adrien Johns, a friend I met while he was conducting a survey at Tampines interchange. He's an insurance agent from AIA. His call got me out of the bed. Right, I'm going to be late.

If not for Adrien who postponed the meeting time, I would have been late. Luckily, I reached Han's cafe on time. Had a chit chat with Adrien over a Tuna Mayo sandwich and Milk Tea. Found out that he's in a Toastmaster club. Cool, that's a club that I have wanted to join all along. He actually wanted me to teach him some conversational Mandarin, but we ended up just getting to know each other better.

Went to Eunos Community Club to use the toilet before going for breakfast. The toilet auntie was cleaning the toilet, so I asked politely if I can use it. Her response was funny:

"You can pee, but you can't shit."

Outside of the toilet, I saw an eviction letter at the door of the cafe. Amazingly, the owner Lawreena Place is demanding that the current occupier evicts out of the building due to illegal occupation of the cafe. Then I wondered if I had eaten from the illegal party or the legal owner. Still remember that there was once when the chef actually apologised to me because I had ordered Chicken Noodles but he didn't put the chicken meat in it. He then gave me 50cents since the price of Chicken Noodles and plain noodles differed by 50cents. Hilarious. They made good pratas. Goodbye to them...

In the evening, I went to United House to attend a business opportunity session. The business opportunity was a very good one. Right time, right market, right opportunity. It's targeted at the increasing trend in digital photography. I believe when the office is set up here, the local photo shops would have a harder time. If you want to find out more about the business opportunity, feel free to contact me or drop a comment.

I also measured my health today. It's a wake-up call to me that I need to exercise regularly. My body age is 32, a steep difference as compared to my actual age. So sad. The layers of fats coating my organs are approaching high risks standard soon. Argh!

The people at the business opportunity session were great. Made new friends and enjoyed their sharing. I am privileged to be exposed to such opportunities at this age. Usually the youngest to appear in these sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.