Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Launch of Eunos Zone '3' Website

15 March 2009

As New Media Champion of Eunos, I had actively come up with new initiatives to outreach to residents and youths. So when my Residents' Committee Vice-Chairlady Mdm Sim asked me to launch our website, I agreed to it.

Slightly before 10am, I went to Eunos Community Club to set up the projector and prepare myself for the presentation.

I presented the features of the website http://eunoszone3.wordpress.com and also explained how we stay connected with the residents via photo albums and FaceBook. Technology is constantly changing and the aim to use New Media as a tool to bond residents must involve creative marketing and strategies.

And I am glad to have a supportive committee which share the same vision :)

After the event, I rushed off to NUS Openhouse to help out at NUS Students' Political Association booth.

It is great to be able to apply the skills I develop from grassroots into school activities. Talked with a lot of people and felt great being able to offer them advice on their education prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.