Monday, March 23, 2009

Trip to Singapore Flyer

21 March 2009

After Fun With Email, I had some rest before heading to meet Baohui. 

I thought the Singapore Flyer would be crowded on a weekend afternoon. I was apparently wrong. We bought the tickets (very costly!) and went straight into the Ferris Wheel.

The Wheel turned real slow. Without looking at a fixed point, one won't be able to feel the movement of it. As we climbed towards the top, the scenery just got fantastic.

The sun was setting as we climbed to the peak. I'm deeply impressed with the Urban Redevelopment Authority for coming up with such a powerful landscape. It makes me feel proud to be a Singaporean.

As we were coming down, Baohui felt the height effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.