Sunday, February 08, 2009

Seafood Dinner at East Coast Jumbo

6 February 2009

Jasmine invited me to the Chinese New Year Dinner at the Jumbo Seafood Restaurant at East Coast Park. From Shirley, I got to know that this is an annual gathering.

I think I have reached my personal best in having the most number of Lo Hei and yusheng this year. I'm going to have 2 more, one with my family and one with Zone 3 RC. Total = 5.

The ambiance of the restaurant was soothing. Fish tanks with cosy blue wall paints. Soft lights with the cooling sea breeze. I particularly enjoyed the fried rice, combined with the chilli crab's sauce. Marvellous.

Stephanie suggested going to Changi Airport for coffee, and so we left for Changi. I sat in Shirley's car and had chatted. When she knew I had my driving licence, she offered her car for me to drive. Haha.

We went to Yakun for some toast and coffee, before leaving to meet Ming Choo to work on our Hong Kong Exchange Programme Booklet till 4am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.