Friday, January 09, 2009

Walking the Ground

5 January 2009

Went with Uncle to promote the Chinese New Year Gathering event, organised by Eunos Zone 3 Residents' Committee.

I went to the Block where I last saw the injured cat, as that block is the furthest away from the RC and it is a good time to check out the residents. There are many senior citizens staying at the block. I met a resident, Julia, who had complaints on the estate cleanliness. I promised to send her feedback to the coming RC meeting.

At another Block, I got to chat with a resident, Mrs Fong, who happened to share the same surname as us. She even knows a bit of Hakka. Anyway, she displayed the spirit of neighbourliness with her close ties with the other residents. She was supportive of our committee and bought 2 tickets.

Even though we managed to sell only 6 tickets, it was still a fruitful trip as I had now known 2 new friends from my zone.

After eating dinner at home, I went to volunteer at the MPS. Later, went jogging 10 rounds around the Petal Garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.