Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mobile Healthcare Services


22 May 2008

As the morning brightens the day, I rushed myself to my Aunt's place to bring my Grandmother for her regular medical appointment. Since I am having a long vacation now, I thought it was a good idea to relieve my Aunt.

At 8.40am sharp, 3 personnels from APAC Mobile Healthcare Services came. They carried Grandmother on a mat and placed her on a stretcher. After loading the stretcher into the ambulance, the maid and I tagged along.

This was the first time I sat in an ambulance, albeit a private one. This ambulance was driven by a crew of dedicated and passionate staff. Through my observation, I find that they are very detailed and meticulous. Really admire their professionalism.

The usual limelight on the healthcare industry falls on the well-qualified doctors, professional nurses, and emergency rescue personnels. They are the heroes in numerous dramas and movies. Yet, few would look up to these diligent group of people that delivers immobile patients to and fro hospitals.

APAC Mobile Healthcare Services can be reached at 67440070

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.