Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cheap Game Consoles at IOI Plaza

15 May 2008

I found my way to IOI Plaza (Singapore) in the morning for the purpose of procuring a Playstation Portable (PSP). According to a lead, I was told that I can obtain a PSP at a shop at the Plaza for a very competitive price.

When I reached the outside of Qisahn office, I was hesitant to enter since it did not look like a retail shop. Nevertheless, I entered the premise and sat down and waited to be tended to. Within a few minutes, it was my turn and I entered a room where I was asked for my order. The PSP with screen protector costs a mere S$273. All the PSPs were modified.

Important point: Bring Cash because they do not accept cashless payments. There is one POSB ATM situated at the ground floor of the building.

Other than PSP, Qisahn also sells PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS at competitive prices.

After my IOI Plaza trip, went with Bao Hui for a, well, predicted surprise...

More Information:
IOI Plaza is situated at 210 Middle Road (S) 188994, right opposite Sunshine Plaza.
Qisahn is situated at #06-02.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.