Monday, July 01, 2019

YSEALI PFP Day 36: Goodbye Chicago. Hello Washington DC!

25 May 2019

Restored the corporate housing to the way it originally was. Living in the Loop had sometimes seemed surreal. 

Goodbye Oakwood 200 Squared


I had managed to survive the snow; the chilly weather; the heavy downpours, but now with a bright sunny day, I was down with fever.

Chicago O'Hare Airport

Reached Washington Dulles International Airport

At Dulles International Airport, we reacquainted with fellows placed in South Carolina. It was great to see them again, especially fellow Singaporean Jocelyn. Seemed a decade since we last seen each other!

Back at the hotel, I concussed, and was woken up by the familiar voice of An Do!

I was totally famished. We walked to Trader Joe's to shop for ingredients for dinner.



Prepared by Chef An Do - how lucky am I to have room mates that cooked so well

An Do used his acupressure techniques to relieve my fever symptoms. It worked well. I would recover by the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.