Saturday, November 24, 2007

Police woke Man sleeping on the road

I was studying for my Economics Examination on the next day when my brother came back and told me there was someone sleeping on the road leading to the carpark.

We went down and true enough, he was topless, lying on top of the drain cover with his mobile phone on the steps next to him. After kicking him for some time, he didn't respond. For some time I thought he might be dead. He showed some of signs of life when I saw him breathe.

To avoid problematic scenarios, I called the police from Bedok North NPC to send someone down to clear this human blockade.

The police was efficient, coming at about ten minutes after the call was made. They had some hard time waking up the man though.

My brother quipped that it should be quite cooling to ly on top of the drain cover with the breeze coming from below. Haha...

1 comment:

  1. Bro,
    y didn't they just kill the man???
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your feedback and comments.