Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My 21st Birthday

Lately I found out that one of my junior shared the same birthday as me. On November 10, the Today Newspaper was first distributed. The Escape Theme Park started operation in the month of November. From 8-10 November, Jia Yee, Mei Yi, Yilin celebrated their birthdays.

6 November, after a "strenuous IPPT", I met Yiwei, Hwee Peng and Wee Keat at a Japanese restaurant in Suntec City. After a sumptuous dinner, they surprised me with a Milo-Horlick icecream cake which was delicious. Received a book titled "You and Your Money" from the couple as a present. A perfect gift.

9 November, after the Thank-you dinner by Mr. Lakshmanan BBM and Mr. Lin Tze Kin PBM at Eunos C.C., I drove off to meet some friends at Cineleisure. After getting a bit lost, I finally got to Cineleisure after 1 hour of driving. After singing some songs in KBox, someone switched on the light and in came a birthday cake. It's an honour for me that Ms. Cecilia brought in the cake. All of us -- Gordan, Andrew, Jian Hao, Janice, Nigel, Lionel, Jas, Ms. Cecilia -- took a picture together before cake-cutting. Thanks to all of them for making it a joyous occasion. Received a Leonard tie, leather shoes and lucky leaf keychain (from Janice), and cufflinks (from Nigel). Thanks Janice and Andrew for coordinating.

10 November, after having some sleep, I went to Cineleisure (again) to watch a movie that I had just turned legal to watch. After dinner, I went to the new Pet Safari at Vivocity. It was quite disappointing. Not many hamsters and rabbits to look at and the shop was smaller than when it was at Eastpoint Mall.

Thank you all who made that day a wonderful one!

1 comment:

Please share your feedback and comments.